Monday, November 11, 2013

WHISPERED THOUGHTS





This tutorial assumes you have
working knowledge of PSP.
I am using PSP 9 but I'm sure
any version would work.
This tutorial is mine and no one's else's
Any similarity to another is simply
co-incidence and not done purposely.

SUPPLIES:
Scrap kit of choice
I am using Gothic Inspirations
Epiphany” FTU sampler.
Tube of choice
I used a gorgeous tube by Anna Marine at CDO.
You must have a license to use her art.
Mask of choice
I used Vix's big mask 5
Plugins Used
Xero Fritillary

Font of choice
I used
CK Bold Blake
Which is a pay font.

Lets Begin:
New transparent canvas 650x650px
you may resize later
Copy and paste as new layer
frame 3
resize 75%
use magic wand and click inside frame
modify, expand by 6
copy and paste as new layer
paper of choice
I used paper 5
invert, delete
select none
Xero Fritillary





move paper layer behind frame
drop shadow frame
drop shadow of choice
I used 2V 4H 50O 7B
copy and paste as new layer tree
resize 80%
move to bottom right side of frame
see tag for placement
drop shadow
copy and paste as new layer chain rivets
erase parts of each rivet so that it looks like
it's hanging off of the frame
drop shadow
copy and paste as new layer gravestone
resize 30%
move in middle of frame next to tree element
drop shadow
copy and paste word art
resize 60%
place top left side of frame
drop shadow
copy and paste as new layer crows
resize 60%
place middle of frame
see tag for placement
drop shadow
copy and paste as new layer rose
resize 30%
duplicate, mirror
place on bottom left of frame
drop shadow both layers
copy and paste as new layer bag
resize 30%
place in between yellow roses
drop shadow
copy and paste as new layer lantern
resize 30%
drop shadow
copy and paste as new layer bow
resize 50%
drop shadow
place bottom right of frame
drop shadow
Tube of choice
I used a fabulous tube by Anna Marine
copy and paste as new layer tube
use magic wand
click inside frame
modify, expand by 4
place tube where desired
invert, delete
select none
drop shadow
copy and paste as new layer paper of choice
I used paper 1
move to bottom of tag
mask of choice
I used Vix's big mask 5
source luminance
invert unchecked
fit to layer
merge group
merge all layers visible
resize to your liking
making sure to adjust, sharpen
the tag tends to get blurry when you resize it
add artist copyright, your name
merge all layers, save as png
You are done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

As always I would love to see any results made from my tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment